Welcome to School Lane Colour Press. We are a Service led modern proactive printers with a wealth of experience.
We have B3, B2 and B1 capability as well as In-house finishing and storage facilities so we are able to offer you a full printing package. If you are looking for a small run of leaflets, or a multi thousand print of a corporate brochure that has several finishes, you can be sure that the quality of output and customer service principles remain the same. Our modern technology enables pin sharp dot accuracy, with an impressive 18,000 impressions per hour.
Customer service is at the forefront of our values, our staff are all extremely experienced so if you are looking for help and technical advice we offer a pool of knowledge. If you are a seasoned print buyer that just wants stock options, we will accommodate to suit requirements. Our quotes are exported quickly and efficiently so you are able to make informed decisions within deadlines. Our aim to work with you, alleviate the stress and make each job run as smoothly.
School Lane Colour Press
- 1 x Heidelberg Speedmaster 105 XL 5 Colour with Coating
- (90gsm to 700 mic FBB)
- 1 x Heidelberg GTO ZP Two Colour B3, with numbering
- MAILING AND FULFILMENT
- Renaddress 610 Inkjet envelope addressing with Royal Mail OCR accreditation
- Hewlett Packard 9000N x 2 Laser writers for personalisation & letter production
- 2 x Polar 115 EM Programmatic Guillotines
- F1 x STAHL KTC 78 Folder B1 8pp/16/32pp folding sections
- 1 x STAHL TH 78 B1 Folder 3 parallel units with gate fold, Multi roll fold/ map fold
- 1 x STAHL KT52 Folder B2
- Muller Martini Stitching Line 6 station + Cover Feeder
- 1 x Heidelberg SRA1 Cylinder Cutting & Creasing
- 1 x Heidelberg B2 Cylinder Cutting & Creasing
- 1 x B1 Autobond Thermal Laminator
With 300 solar panels on our roof to help power our presses. We print with vegetable based inks. We have a low alcohol usage and we are chemical free on our plate making. All stocks we use are FSC approved. All waste paper is 100% recycled via our compactor which is emptied by our recycling contractor. Waste ink cartridges and chemicals are recycled by industry specialists. We are working toward ISO14001 and are always looking for new and innovative ideas to reduce our carbon footprint.